This product is not available for purchase online.For further information please contact us
The LUMIstar Omega is a dedicated reader for luminescence measurements, including BRET. The LUMIstar Omega provides highly sensitive readings of all luminescence applications in end-point and kinetic assays. Moreover, a built-in filter wheel and the optional Simultaneous Dual Emission detection make multiple wavelength detection and BRET applications possible.
• Dedicated luminescence detection for flash and glow assays
• Measurement in up to 384-well microplate format
• Top and Direct Optic bottom reading
• Plate shaking and uniform incubation up to 45 °C or 65 °C
• Well-scanning and real-time kinetic monitoring
• High-precision injectors with simultaneous reagent injection and detection
• Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
• Stacker compatible
|Wavelength Range LUM (nm)||240 - 750|
|Wavelength Range ABS (nm)||220 - 1000|
|Sensitivity LUM||< 20 amol/well ATP|
|Incubator Temperature (°C)||ambient + 4 to 45 (65)|
|Dimensions w x d x h (cm)||44 x 48 x 30|
Field marked * are mandatory and need to be filled. Please fill in an email and tel. number so we can respond to your request.