The SPECTROstar Nano is equipped with BMG LABTECH’s ultra-fast UV/Vis spectrometer, which allows users to measure full-spectrum absorbance (220 – 1000 nm) in less than 1 second per well. It is the ideal instrument to read all absorbance assays in a microplate or cuvette – with many common assay protocols predefined and available at the click of a mouse.
• Full-spectrum UV/Vis absorbance measurements in less than 1 second
• Measurement in up to 1536-well microplate format
• Integrated cuvette port for individual samples
• Linear, orbital and double-orbital shaking as well as uniform incubation up to 45 °C
• Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
• Compatible with LVis Plate for low volume samples (down to 2µl)
|Wavelength Range (nm)||220 to 1000|
|Absorbance range (AU)||0 - 4|
|Accuracy||≤ 1 %|
|Measurement time||≤ 1s / well|
|Incubator Temperature (°C)||ambient + 4 to 45 (65)|
|Dimensions w x d x h (cm)||36 x 50 x 16|
Field marked * are mandatory and need to be filled. Please fill in an email and tel. number so we can respond to your request.