• Comprehensive product documentation, providing assigned values for more than 50 components from the most frequently used instruments on the market
• Available both as freeze-dried and liquid controls
• Three (freeze-dried)/four (liquid) clinically relevant levels – each level available separately
• Seronorm™ Immunoassay Liq low – a product with clinically relevant low levels of 25(OH) Vitamin D, Cortisol, Ferritin, IgE, free T3, free T4, TSH and Vitamin B12. This product is now also a quality control for steroid hormones 17-OH Progesterone, Testosterone, Aldosterone, Androstenedione, at very low concentrations for use on LC-MS/MS.
• Long shelf life
Refer to the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
|Packaging||12 x 3ml|
|Stability||4 years stability when stored at 2-8 °C, After reconstitution (with a few exceptions):1 month at ≤ - 20 °C when frozen within 30 minutes, 10 days at 2-8 °C|
25-OH-Vitamin D, total *
IgE, total *
Prostatic acid phosphatase
T4, free *
Vitamin B12 *
* Also available in Seronorm™ Immunoassay Liq Low in clinically relevant low levels.
Field marked * are mandatory and need to be filled. Please fill in an email and tel. number so we can respond to your request.